This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. Next, we are going to explain the privacy terms with which we are going to manage the personal data that you can provide us with while browsing.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require from us.
GESIURIS has adapted this website to the requirements of Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Identity of the person in charge: GESIURIS ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.G.I.I.C., S.A
Company name: GESIURIS
Address: C/Rambla Catalunya, 38, 9 planta, 08007 (BARCELONA)
Activity: Establishes, manages, administers and represents financial Collective Investment Institutions
HOW DID WE GET YOUR DATA?
In GESIURIS there are different systems to capture personal information and treat the information provided by interested parties:
- Web forms: we have available on our website different forms that allow you to contact us and request information about our services or make inquiries. By completing these forms we ask you to identify yourself.
- Participation in the blog: if you want to participate in our blog, we will ask you to register as a user, which will allow you to participate and leave us your comments.
- Newsletter subscription: if you wish to receive in your email our latest news, information on our products and savings and investment solutions, as well as on the events and activities we carry out that may be of interest to you, you can subscribe to the newsletter.
- Registration and access to the customer area: if you are a registered customer of GESIURIS you can and access the customer area that allows you to consult and perform certain formalities and procedures related to the services contracted.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not GESIURIS is processing personal data concerning me. Interested persons have the right to:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if GESIURIS is processing your data, and if so, to access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data are inaccurate, or complete the data we have incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment: in this case GESIURIS will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose to the treatment: we will stop treating the personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be treated for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another responsible for the treatment, we will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new responsible.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
To exercise these rights, the person concerned should contact GESIURIS by writing to the e-mail or address indicated in this document.
The interested parties shall also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, whenever they consider it appropriate. The supervisory authority in this case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In GESIURIS there are different systems to capture personal information and treat the information provided by interested parties for the following purpose:
- Contact form: we will use your personal data to analyze and manage your query, contact you to give you an answer and/or send you the information you have requested.
- Blog participation: we will use your data to register you as a blog participant and to analyze and publish your comments and contributions to the blog.
- Newsletter subscription: in this case, we ask for the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list and send newsletters. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription.
- Registration and access to the customer area: your private area contains information about your customer profile, we will process your data to verify your user and give you access to information and perform certain operations.
We inform you that in those cases in which the legal requirements are fulfilled we will be able to send commercial communications to the users.
We may also treat your anonymized data for statistical purposes.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
When you send us the form, interact on the blog or subscribe to the sending of communications you are giving us your consent to treat your personal data that you provide in that context. In any case, the data provided may be used to comply with legal obligations that may arise from the relationship.
You should also know that, if the legal requirements are met, the data may be used by users to send commercial communications based on legitimate interest.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will treat your personal data during the time it takes us to respond to your query or manage your request. In the case of a subscription to the Newsletter, we will keep the subscription until you unsubscribe from the service. In all cases, once the treatment is finished, the data will be kept for the time necessary to defend against possible claims and to comply with the legal obligations that could have been generated.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your personal data will be processed by our team in our facilities and it is not foreseen to communicate them to third parties unless it is necessary to provide the service or to comply with legal obligations.
We inform you that by hosting your data in our system or by using third party tools integrated in our website your data will be processed by service providers acting as data processors, with whom we sign the relevant contract of assignment of processing.
DATA OF MINORS
This website is aimed at adults who are interested in our products and services. Therefore, it is not intended that minors contact us through the website. In any case, if you are parents or legal representatives and consider that your children or guardians have sent us personal data, please contact us by sending an email to the address indicated in this document.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to gesiuris.com exonerating GESIURIS, from any responsibility in this regard.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of data of the concerned, is revocable at any time by communicating GESIURIS in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights indicated in the section of rights, this revocation in no way affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out previously
In accordance with the LSSICE, GESIURIS does not engage in SPAM, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the opportunity to give their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
GESIURIS reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, GESIURIS will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance of their implementation.
Document revised on February 12, 2020.